For a quick recap, I wanted to post the original Photoshop portraits – that I had previously created for a prototype fighting system known as “Buntaien Brawlers” – one more time, considering I used them in the first version of the GM interface for “DDnD – Unsung Saviors.” The faces that can be seen above are of the 5 Buntaiens – the main characters of the current campaigns – that the players will be choosing from and eventually role-play as. In order from left to right, we have:
- Yenen Gaiabeta, the Life/Energy Buntaien of Knowledge
- Kaiel Genhold, the Friction/Water Buntaien of Passion
- Draegon, the Movement/Wind Buntaien of Understanding
- Wajoby, the Gravity/Earth Buntaien of Order
- Luka Soar Akanashi, the Combustion/Flame Buntaien of Purpose
I would go more into what Buntaiens are, but I’ll let RuMa say that, itself, in an upcoming video of actual gameplay, with actual players! One last thing before I publish this post, within the GM Interface on the Player Viewer side, are different elements of which a GM can control other aspects of the game. Be on the lookout here soon for more VFX effects, and how they might tie in to the portraits seen above!